Robert Saunders Author
About The Author
Robert's Educational Background:
- He is a graduate of the High School of Music and Art in New York City.
- He is a graduate of BCC College in New York - AA, history
- He has a BA in English Literature from CCNY in New York
- And a MS in Statistical Analysis and Business Design from NYU, New York.
Author of six books:
- Survival manual for Abused Woman
- Emloyment Survival Guide - How to Find a Job in Las Vegas
- What Many Will Think and None Will Say
- Dick Jones - Las Vegas
- Miss Brown - Dick Jones
- And the upcoming final novel of the Dick Jones Trilogy, Frank Jones.
Robert Saunders is originally from New York City, NY; he has been residing in Las Vegas Nevada for the past ten years.
Robert literally painted his way through college on art scholarships; he received his first art scholarship at the age of fourteen to study advertizing design at Pratt Institute of Technology, Brooklyn New York.
His paintings and sculptures have appeared in Madison Ave galleries as well as a group show at the New York Museum of Modern Art.
He was a photo journalist with work appearing in several music oriented magazines on both the east and west coast of America.
He has worked as an interior designer specializing in restaurants and nightclubs as well as designing night club lighting and sound systems
He was the creator and owner of the Relativity Media Laboratory off Broadway Theatre winning several Obe off Broadway Theatre awards for original productions
He was the creator, designer, builder and operator of several New York City Night Clubs including the internationally know "Reggae Lounge" and "Berlin".
Currently in addition to full time writing he is the creator and director of Special Employment Services, Inc. a Nevada 501Â©3 non-profit agency providing services to the Las Vegas disabled community.